Phone Ph. (03) 9877 5500
At The Motor Store Service Centre Blackburn, we offer the full range of car service options. Choose your car servicing option or call for advise.
Log Book Service
Is your car within Warranty and within the Manufacturers Service Schedule? In order to keep your new car Warranty at a fraction of the cost of a dealership, choose The Motor Store Service Centre Blackburn for your next Log Book Service.
- Quality Genuine and OEM Factory Parts and Lubricants
- Qualified Motor Mechanics
- Fully equipped workshop and diagnostic tools
Choose our Minor Service option to ensure your car is running as smoothly and safely as possible. This level of service includes:
• Engine Oil and oil filter change, with up to 5L of semi-synthetic oil.
• Inspect fuel filter, air filter, belts (external only) and braking system
• Check park brake and tyre pressure…etc
• Check fuel system, gearbox and transmission, lights, suspension and wiper blades.
• Top up all fluids, battery, brake, clutch, power steering, radiator and windscreen washers.
• VACC Critical Safety Check
We recommend a Minor Service be conducted every 10,000 kilometres or every six months
When you really want to get your Car or SUV in premium condition, choose our Major service. This level of service includes everything in the Minor Service, plus:
• New wiper blade inserts.
• Air filter.
• Pollen filter.
We recommend a Major Service be conducted every 20,000 kilometres or every twelve months. ie every second service
While servicing your car, the need for extra work may be identified. We will provide you with a quotation for any additional work or parts that your Car may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring. We will only proceed with any additional work with you consent. Imported, Commercial or Diesel Cars may mean additional costs, and full synthetic oils incur a surcharge. We will advise you if this is the case.